The protection of personal data in the online environment has become a legally required and mandatory requirement. Any operator must inform the client / collaborator about the processing of personal data and ensure that they are kept secure.
LIMEX Total Group based in Prejmer, str. Magazinului 508 registered with the Trade Registry with 08/480/2014, CUI RO32966005 as an operator notifies you of this way about the processing and storage of your personal data transmitted through supply operations services and products.
WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA
– information about the identified / identifiable individual: name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone, signature, financial information, information requested by service-specific authorities, audio-video monitoring information location where the LIMEX Total Group services are provided, audio-video monitoring during technical support, IP, any other information required to conduct [business name] activity.
– any action (set of actions) such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing to third parties by transmitting, disseminating, joining or combining, blocking, archiving, deleting, may fall within the scope of personal data (directly or indirectly).
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Sourcing information sources:
1. when using en.limex.ro or using LIMEX Total Group applications, you may require formulas, questionnaires (without the necessity of acceptance) necessary to provide the services;
2. direct and indirect transactions between LIMEX Total Group , partners and users;
3. external sources specific to public institutions.
How we collect personal data from users en.limex.ro
– Using the user’s browser and traffic data
– using cookies.
1. Direct collection of personal data.
A1. Placing an order (with or without creating an account) on en.limex.ro may mean the name, surname, address, email and any other data required for the contracting, billing and delivery process.
• Contract data are kept for 3 years (general prescription);
• fiscal data are kept for 10 years (fiscal legislation);
• orders can not be honored without the data above.
A2. In our assistance services we can ask you to give us your phone number or email address to contact you to solve your problem (other data may also be required if you are in the category of personal data). Communication within the en.limex.ro support services may be recorded.
A3. Subscription to the newsletter comes with the request to provide us with an email address for personalized communication, keeping it with the revocation of the consent.
A4. Payments made in our account are processed by our bank partners, the bank information being transmitted to them.
2. Collect personal data using traffic data
During your visit to en.limex.ro on any device, provide information such as your IP address, visit time, location, visited pages. External Traffic Analysis Services (eg, Google Analytics) are used exclusively by en.limex.ro to improve the services and to ensure and maintain the security of the site.
3. Data collection via cookies (per session and fixed)
Cookies are used to retain passwords, language preferences, minors’ filters, approved ad types, or limitations.
WHERE THE PURPOSE PROVIDES LIMEX Total Group PERSONAL DATA
LIMEX Total Group identifies (by fixed means defined above) potential users accessing the provided services, monitors operations in this respect, conducts surveys and / or profiles in marketing activities, performs internal analyzes specific to the provided services. LIMEX Total Group processes personal data and solves various legal procedures related to the provision of services, archiving them both physically and electronically. There are legally regulated Romanian institutions that can request reports that contain personal data.
WHERE THERE IS PERSONAL DATA
The law defining the General Data Protection Regulation has been promulgated and produces effects on the territory of Romania as follows:
– (Article 6 (1) b GDPR) – refers to the collection of personal data via the form of the order;
– (Article 6 (1) c GDPR) refers to the mandatory data required for the issue of invoices;
– (Article 6 (1) of the GDPR) requires the consent to use personal marketing data (subscription to newsletters, cookies, etc.);
– (art. 6 (1) f GDPR and law 506/2004 art 12 (2)) refers to the legitimate interest of en.limex.ro in order to secure and optimize its own site (recital 49 GDPR).
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA IS OBLIGATORY FOR THE USER, their refusal leads to the impossibility of providing services. The user has the right to refuse data processing in order to be used in direct marketing.
DESTINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We have listed above the purposes for which personal data is collected. At the same time, if it is really necessary, the LIMEX Total Group can provide to the legal authorities and the contractual partners various personal (limited) personal data that the latter commit themselves to not use for other purposes (eg public authorities, auditors, lawyers, accountants, companies that are part of the LIMEX Total Group group.
Based on the law no. 2016/679 (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament there is the possibility of TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
Personal data may be stored as long as the law provides, ie 3 years for storing contractual data and 10 years for storing financial data. Data processing can be done until the target was reached for their collection, the next time involving archiving or destroying them.
SECURITY PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
– It is mandatory to keep data confidentiality why users use their own name and password;
– Any user who accesses / collects / modifies personal data is recorded with the date, time, and operation performed.
– Only authorized users have the right to print invoices, notices, contracts and other documents containing personal data.
The user or potential user involved in the processing of personal data has the following rights:
1. The right to be informed about the collection of data according to art. 13 and 14 GDPR;
2. The right to access the processed data – art. 15 GDPR;
3. Right to request modification or even deletion of data – art. 17 GDPR, except for exceptions provided by law;
4. The right to request a minimum processing or to refuse the processing of personal data – art. 18 GDPR;
5. Right to transfer data to another operator – art. 20 GDP
6. Withdrawal of processing right after consent has been given;
7. Denial of data processing for marketing purposes and profile creation;
8. When feeling unkempt, the user has the right to appeal to ANSPDCP or to go to the competent court.
LIMEX Total Group ISI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADAPT MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DECLARATION WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA NOT IN THE PREVIOUS INSTITUTION, PUBLICING ON THE SITE UPDATED VERSION.
Any notice can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Prejmer, str. Magazinului 508.