Document informing users about the presence of cookies on the www.limex.ro website. The following information is intended to inform the user about the placement, use, and administration of cookies used by www.limex.ro
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that contains information downloaded to your device when you visit (for the first time) a website. That cookie is returned back to each subsequent visit to the home site or another recognized website. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a device and give you a more efficient and personalized experience.
What is NOT a cookie?
Cookies are NOT Viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code, so they can not be executed and can not auto-run. Consequently, they can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again.
What types of cookies are used?
www.limex.ro uses proprietary cookies as well as third-party cookies on its websites.
Own cookies are cookies used by www.limex.ro when you visit one of our web sites and are of the following types: technical, session, persistent and functional:
• Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies allow you to navigate between different sections of the website and use specific features.
• Session cookies are temporary cookies that allow you to browse the site simply and quickly.
• Persistent cookies or ‘tracking cookies’ take several sessions and remain in the browser for a while after the end of the session (if you do not delete them).
• Functional cookies monitor the proper functioning of the website and allow it to keep in mind your choices (eg, language, username or region). They offer enhanced and personal features that help you stop choosing your options every time you visit the website.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are used by www.limex.ro when you visit our site and are of the following types:
• Performance cookies (Google Analytics): Collects anonymous and centralized information about your online behavior (browser type, IP address, operating system used, domain name of the site you visited and time of leaving the site , date and time you visited a website, etc.) for statistical purposes and for generating visitor profiles.
• The cookies we use do not collect data that reveals your identity and therefore we can not identify you with them. Our web site may contain links to other websites that are not owned / operated by www.limex.ro (third-party content, links and plug-ins). www.limex.ro does not assume responsibility for the privacy practices applied by these websites.
How do you express your agreement?
How do you reject cookies?
You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting cookies from your browser.
These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu in your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful (or go to the ‘Help’ section of the browser for more details):
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Firefox cookie settings
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Safari cookie settings
Changing browser settings to reject cookies may affect how you access our website and you may be denied access to certain sections of the browser. You can change the browser settings at any time.